Polysafe Ecomax combines the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as washrooms, wcs, bar serveries and laundry & sluice rooms. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
- A range of 12 colours, featuring fresh options with a traditional decoration
- Incorporates 25% recycled material and 100% recyclable
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum Wet Test
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Coloured quartz and silicon carbide particles incorporated in vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*