The stunning new Tarasafe Impression Vinyl range consists of a Safety in Wood and a Safety in Design offer.
This collection is ideal for hardworking places and has been developed specifically for an extensive range of contract applications. If you’re looking for inspiration and a tough safety flooring that offers both slip resistance and outstanding performance, then look no further.
A decorative vinyl sheet flooring collection with 20 design-led colourways, it is suitable for healthcare, education, retail, public spaces, offices and other commercial interiors. It also offers a hygienic solution thanks to a revolutionary UV cured Protecsol® Control surface treatment for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Tarasafe Impression offers Safety in Numbers, HSE 36+ slip resistance, an R11 wet slip resistance rating and >20 Rtm/Rz surface roughness. A multipurpose ﬂoorcovering, available in 2m sheet format with group T wear ratings, ideal for heavy trafﬁc environments.
Benefits of Tarasafe Impression Vinyl:
- Tough, slip resistant sheet flooring for all your applications
- Safe and reliable with improved HSE 36+ & R11 slip resistance
- Revolutionary Protecsol® Control surface treatment ensures no polish for the entire lifetime of the product
- Ideal for heavy traffic areas
- 0.70 mm PVC wear layer (T Group)