The crystal clear advantage combined with Sparclean® surface treatment
Tarasafe is a range of slip resistant sheet ﬂooring that meets HSE guidelines. It is constructed from vinyl with deeply inlaid mineral crystal particles (patent pending) and coloured chips for a decorative design. Contains no Carborundum.
- Dense concentration of deep inlaid anti slip particles throughout the wear layer => Permanent slip performance R10
- SparClean® surface treatment => easy maintenance
- No carborundum => great to handle & cut
- Mineral crystal particules => bright colour palette
- 100% recyclable
- EcoSpecifier GreenTag Level A certified
Tarasafe Ultra is suitable for all heavy traffic and public areas and comes with a 12 year Warranty. 100% recyclable when the product is at the end of its life. Tarasafe Ultra has a VHD closed cell foam backing: sound insulation 16dB. Installation should be carried out in accordance with BS8203-2001, Subfloor to be smooth, hard, and clean and dry prior to laying, where applicable the subfloor must incorporate a Damp Proof Membrane. Gerflor Ltd recommends the use of Gerfix E120 Adhesive.