Polysafe Verona PUR is a carborundum-free safety vinyl range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 18 colours, Verona offers a blend of subtle pastel shades mixed with stronger accent hues to create an impact in showcase areas.
Featuring a tonal and complementary secondary chip decoration, the range incorporates safety aggregates in the vinyl which are virtually invisible to eye once laid on the floor. This creates a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential settings where there are risks of contamination or spillage
Polysafe Verona features the exclusive Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- New carborundum-free safety flooring with high decorative appeal
- 18 subtle pastel shades complemented by bold statement colours
- Ideal for commercial & residential areas at front or back of house
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Conforms to EN 13845 and 50,000 cycles abrasion test
- Complementary coloured quartz and natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Ideal for use in areas where contaminant spillages can occur, making slip resistance an important consideration. Typical areas include circulation areas and corridors, dining areas and cafes, classrooms, hospital wards, clinics, laundry and sluice rooms. nursing homes, washrooms, WCs, bar serveries, food preparation areas, kitchens, canteens and institutional applications. For continually wet areas, please refer to our Polysafe Hydro, Hydro Evolve or Ultima ranges.