Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
Ideally suited for use in residential and commercial buildings where sound insulation and slip resistance are important requirements. Examples may include classrooms, corridors, circulation areas in multi-storey dwellings. Typical use areas are those which are normally dry but have risks of water spillage. Example areas are found within schools, universities, student accommodation, hospitals, aged care, social housing and public buildings with heavy footfall.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 336) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Heavy-duty safety flooring, featuring wood effect designs with slip resistance & acoustic properties
- Equal to or greater than 19dB impact sound reduction level to exceed Building Regulations
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Carborundum-free safety flooring with aluminium oxide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.